Starline Security provides home and business owners in the Sunshine Coast with Secureview security screens, fly screens, pet doors and sliding security doors. With over 25 years in the business, we’ve become one of the most trusted suppliers of security screens and we guarantee to have the perfect product to suit your needs, lifestyle and budget.
We make Secureview security screens in our own factory which are tested to high Australian standards. Starline Security are licensed manufacturers and installers of Commandex products. Contact us for a free online quote or to get advice from our friendly team.
Get in touch with us on 07 3272 2974 to arrange an inspection and quote or to discuss our product range.
Why Choose a Secureview Security Screen?
Secureview security screens give top grade protection for your Sunshine coast business or home. Built from security grade mesh with a supreme tensile strength of T316 and 0.8mm marine-grade woven stainless steel wire, you’ll get unbeatable protection while still being able to enjoy the view. Benefits of choosing a Secureview security screen;
- Comes with an 11-year warranty as standard
- Available in the colour scheme of your choice to match your property
- Because of its durable strength, Secureview screens are perfect for use in areas prone to corrosion like near salt water
- Secureview security screens are made without screws or rivets for extreme structural integrity and corrosion resistance
- Choose from a fixed, hinged or sliding Secureview security screen
- Can be used in many different applications including; business premises, window protection, patio enclosure, fire and escape screens, pool fencing, double sliders for casement or push out windows, security enclosures and overpass safety barriers
Real Value and Exceptional Customer Service
Starline Security offers a reliable manufacturing and installation process of Secureview security screens for our customers in the Sunshine Coast. We cater to the needs of home owners, commercial businesses, builders and developers.
Because we make our own products, quality control is assured giving you the peace of mind your property is protected. Our professional installers go above and beyond for every customer ensuring 100% satisfaction and are always available to answer any questions after installation.
Enjoy Wholesale Pricing for Your Commercial Business
If you are a commercial business looking to increase the products you offer, we can supply Secureview security screens at wholesale prices. Because we manufacture in-house, our turnaround times are fast and prices competitive. If you have the knowledge and skills to install security screens, but don’t want the hassle of manufacturing – Starline Security wants to hear from you. Benefits of becoming a Sunshine Coast Starline Security wholesaler;
- 10-day turnaround time from order to delivery
- We hold the stock for you
- Competitive wholesale pricing
- Wide variety of products and colours to choose from
- A dedicated wholesale sales representative will work with you
Fill out the online contact form if you’re interested in partnering with Starline Security as a security screen wholesaler.
SEE OUR WORK:
Fall Prevention Mesh Installation
Get in touch with Starline Security to discuss our BasiX fall prevention mesh products to replace window opening restrictors. Call 07 3272 2974.