Terms and Conditions
The Starline Security refer a friend program rewards previous customer with gift cards for referring friends to Starline Security. To participate, Starline Security previous customers must agree to these terms.
How to earn gift card(s)
- Starline Security previous customers can earn a AU$100 Coles gift cards if a referred friend makes a purchase through us.
- To be eligible, referred customers cannot be an existing Starline Security customer. They can’t have placed an order with Starline Security at any time.
- Starline Security previous customers can’t refer themselves.
- There is no limit to the number of friends referred.
- When a referred customer goes ahead with their order, then they need to inform us your name.
- This program is effective from March 7th to March 31st, 2019. Referred friends must place their orders with Starline Security through the period of this campaign.
Claiming gift cards
- The referrer will receive an email/phone call from Starline Security when a successful referral has been made.
- A Coles gift card to the value of AU$100 will be emailed to the referrer.
- The AU$100 Gift card will be issued to the referring customer when both orders have been paid in full. Gift cards will not be paid to third parties, are not transferable and will not be paid in cash.
Referring your friends
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections.
- Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from Starline Security Refer a Friend program.
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older.
- Valid for residents of Australia only