Insect Screens for Brisbane Homes
Insects can be very annoying and can be dangerous for your health. Usually, different kinds of chemicals are used to kill these pests. Although these products are effective in getting rid of insects, they can contaminate the indoor air in your house. As a better, healthier and safer alternative is to prevent these intruders from entering your house our security fly screens are the perfect way to keep your Brisbane home insect-free.
Starline Security offers a range of high-quality fly screen products. We give you a choice of meshes and frames. At Starline, you are sure to find an item that suits your requirements.
What does Starline Security offer?
At Starline Security, we give you the choice of two types of frames – standard frames and welded frames.
Standard frames are manufactured in our own manufacturing facility in Brisbane. We have complete control over the quality of these frames and can customise them based on your specific requirements.
Welded heavy duty frames are more advanced and of a higher quality because they are robotically welded. As a result, the corner seams in conventional frames are absent. This adds enormous strength to the frame. These frames come with a thicker extrusion that enhances their strength and durability. If you have large windows or if you intend to use our insect screens as doors, welded heavy duty frames are the most suitable option for you. Additionally, these are suitable for most requirements.
Starline Security has a whole range of meshes for use in our fly and insect screens, and each type has its own unique features and functionalities, making it useful for different requirements.
- Our standard Fibreglass insect screens use Pro Mesh, which is known for its extra quality and strength. When combined with a magnetic closure, it provides maximum comfort.
- Our UltraVue products come with fine strand mesh that makes it almost transparent and offers clear views of the outdoors.
- Paw Proof security fly screens are perfect for Brisbane homes that have pet dogs and cats. The mesh does not get cut or damaged because of the paw nails of animals.
- Metal screens, including aluminum and stainless steel ones, are necessary for bushfire zone approval. Before you buy a mesh product, get in touch with your local council and find out the requirements. Between aluminium and stainless steel meshes, the latter is more expensive.
- Midge Mesh is ideal to prevent the entry of sand flies
- One Way Vision Mesh allows you to view the outdoors from inside the house while minimising visibility from the outside. It gives you enhanced privacy while doing its primary job of keeping insects out.